Last updated: August 21, 2023
We do not save any sensitive personal information in the cookies that we utilize, including but not limited to postal addresses, account passwords, and other similar information.
Interpretation and Definitions
The meanings of the words that have the initial letter capitalized are defined according to the criteria that are being discussed below. The following definitions are to be understood in the same manner regardless of whether they are presented in the singular or the plural form or both.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to pulseiras.site.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to pulseiras.site, accessible from https://pulseiras.site/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
These cookies are necessary in order to provide you with the services that are accessible through the website and to make it possible for you to make use of some of the features that it offers. Authentication of users and the prevention of fraudulent usage of user accounts are both facilitated by them. If we do not have these Cookies, we will not be able to deliver the services that you have requested, and we will only use these Cookies in order to provide those services to you.
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
The purpose of these cookies is to enable us to remember the choices that you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login information or your preferred language. You will not be required to re-enter your choices each time you visit the website because these cookies are designed to make your experience more personalized and to prevent you from having to do so individually.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
Should you choose not to accept Our Cookies, it is possible that you will encounter certain difficulties while utilizing the Website, and it is also possible that certain features will not operate as intended.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about cookies: What Are Cookies?.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://pulseiras.site/contact/